The Risque Bottom is a Brazilian bottom ideal for tanning sans the harsh tan lines. This cheeky bottom offers adjustable straps that allow for the perfect fit. Wear it above the hip to make your legs look extra long and lean, or at the hip for more coverage.
All of the Swimsor collections have double lining for comfort and support. This bottom is designed to be worn with any of our Swimsor tops. Although our personal favorite is when it is paired with the Risque top.
This year, our charity collection was inspired by the Hawksbill turtles. We want to raise awareness about the turtles lost in the illegal traits over the years for their unique and beautiful shells. Hawksbill turtles are considered to be critically endangered and that is why we are donating 3% of the proceeds to the institutions that help maintain this species.
Our model is wearing a size 1 bikini top and size 1 bikini bottoms. Check out our size guide to find your size or let us help you find the perfect fit by emailing us at email@example.com
Wear more, wash less!
- Italian fabric made from ECONYL® regenerated Nylon and LYCRA® XTRALIFE
- Designed & made in Slovenia, EU
- Rinse your swimsuit in clean water and use a natural based detergent if needed (non-bleach)
- Lay your swimsuit flat to dry on a clothes rack or under the sun where it will dry super quick (don't worry, the colors won't fade in the sun)
- We don't recommend machine washing your swimsuit
- Never bleach, iron or dry clean your swimsuit
- Don't pack them when they are wet and cherish them with your heart